Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Balls, my sports blog.  I am a college student pursuing a degree in communications, I want to use that degree to get involved in sports media, as of now my dream is to host my own sports talk show on the radio.  I have a huge passion for sports, I played many throughout my life, and basketball is my favorite and the sport I feel I have the most knowledge of.  Many of these posts will likely be just my take on sports current events, no ground breaking stories, because I am one man and I can only watch and keep track of so much.  So please keep that in mind and know that I will likely make a few mistakes along the way here so if you think I'm wrong leave a comment and I will double check and probably change the error if needed.  This is something I have debated doing for a while now and am excited that I am finally doing this!  I will try to be as unbiased as I can in any predictions or analyzing I do here, but sometimes I can't help it.  So thanks again, and I hope you all can enjoy my thoughts and share yours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment