Friday, September 2, 2016

South Carolina High School Unleashes The WORST Sideline Paint Job Ever


 So awesome.  So damn awesome.  I saw this when I woke up this morning and got to start my day with a chuckle.  Don't most JV football teams play on the same field as the varsity?  They do in Wisconsin, but I guess something like this coming out of fucking South Carolina shouldn't be a huge shocker.  And can you blame the guy who did this?  If my job was painting the sidelines for a high school in some hick town in South Carolina I'd probably throw in the towel and just walk without a care in the world too, fuck it.  What're they gonna do? Fire me?  Good, that job probably SUCKS.  It's like, you ever mow your lawn and you don't pay enough attention and you turn around and you see you were just all over the place?  That's what this is.  Maybe a hot senior was running on the track and caught the field painters eye and distracted him.  Can't fault him for that.  Either way this whole situation is fantastic.  Just the worst sideline of all time, even the Hall of Fame game guys think this is terrible (LOL).


Like this post?  Share it!  Not sharing it would be lazier than this paint job.

No comments:

Post a Comment