Friday, September 2, 2016

Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner Released After 3 Months In Prison For Rape

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/brock-turner-convicted-sexual-assault-offender-released-jail-after-3-n641981

(Picture by whatever that font says)

Today Brock Turner was released from prison after 3 months of a 6 month prison sentence for rape.  RAPE.  That probably sounds familiar right?  That story that broke in late May/early June about the Stanford swimmer who was found having sex with an unconscious girl.  The kid who only got 6 months for that because the judge didn't want to "ruin his life" because he had no prior trouble with the law.  And his dad cried to the media defending his son because people were upset.  And before I continue, let me address that before I continue because I didn't blog the original story.

The fact a judge gave that for reasoning is absolutely INSANE.  You know it, I know it.  If this kid killed someone do you think they would've given him 6 months?  The psychological damage sexual assault has on a woman is something I can't even begin to imagine.  The fact he's 18 with no record means NOTHING.  This kid likely ruined that girls life and he deserves a very long sentence.  Basically if I were that girl, I'd be thinking that judge thinks my life is worth 3 months.  What if Big Brock gets hammered again?  What if he's hanging with a chick, they're both blasted and this happens again?  You think 3 fucking months is gonna make him think he won't be able to get away with it?  

But hey, who am I to say what's right?  This poor, poor kid OBVIOUSLY didn't do anything that wrong.  We've all been blackout drunk and done something stupid am I right?  Maybe you hit up your ex or that girl you like and said something you'll regret forever.  Maybe you hit the dance floor and made an ass of yourself.  Maybe you broke some shit, or a couple bones.  Maybe you stuck your dick in an unconscious chick because you thought she'd let you hit it if she stayed conscious.  Same same, right?  No?  Are you sure?  Huh, weird, because clearly what this kid did wasn't that horrible, and he was drunk so who can really blame him?

Unfuckingbelievable.  Not one to wish harm on anyone, but I wouldn't be upset if I saw this kid got the shit beat out of him.  Not saying I want that to happen, I just wouldn't feel bad for him if it did.

(I hope it does happen.)


Like this post?  Share it!  Not sharing it would be worse than that Brock being let out early.  Maybe not that bad, but close.  Ok, not close but just share it would ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment