Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Richard Sherman Should Shut The Hell Up


As you may already know, I hate Seattle.  HATE them.  I hate their fans, I hate Pete Carroll, I hate how everyone still sucks their dick even though they're an average NFL team, I hate how cocky they are despite having fallen off drastically since winning the Super Bowl now 4 years ago.  I can't say one nice thing about them.  What I can say is Richard Sherman is the most overrated player in the NFL by far and I'm sick of seeing him piss and moan about something nearly every week.  I feel like every day he's bitching about something.  Currently it's about Thursday Night Football.  Does it suck?  Of course it does, it sucks to watch, and I'm sure it sucks to play.  But you know what?  There's MILLIONS of people who wish they had his job and would gladly take it.  There's aspects of everyone's job people don't like, from pro athlete down to construction worker, but guess what, they do it.  They don't seek out a national forum and just bitch.  Every team has at least one Thursday night game.  Every team has to play on short rest.  Every team hates it.  But every team just shuts up and deals with it because they have to.  So instead of saying shit like "I'd like to put Roger Goodell in pads for a late game on Sunday, in Green Bay, and see what time he gets to the office on Monday morning." Or writing a whole piece about how much you hate TNF (found here: http://www.theplayerstribune.com/richard-sherman-seahawks-thursday-night-football/) just SHUT THE FUCK UP and play.  You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.  Nothing he says in that article is wrong, it's just all stuff everyone else has already said, this time by an overpaid, overrated, star in the NFL itself.  Other players have said this, coaches have said it, media has said it.  We know this shit Sherm, but it ain't gonna change because the only thing the NFL wants is money.  That's why they started it, more money.  Doesn't take a Stanford grad to figure that out.

Now, I said he's overrated.  He is.  It's not because he doesn't always line up with the best receiver on the other team, because if he did he'd be even worse.  No he simply constantly gets burned and lives off of the reputation that started because of one play and the rant that followed.  Now every corner get's burned sure, but Sherman constantly gets burned and people conveniently ignore it most of the time.  Here are a few examples.




And that's just a quick handful from a google search.  He's also a bitch exhibit here:


I don't recall Patrick Peterson or Revis doing this ever.  Nor any other greats in other sports.  So Seattle, it's time for you all and your corner to shut the damn fucking hell up and realize you once again suck.  Your division sucks, Sherman sucks, your offense sucks, and all the fans REALLY suck.

PS- Shout out to Davante Adams for absolutely BULLYING Sherman here.


PPS- I was at the game Sunday and it was maybe one of the greatest experiences of my whole life.  Go Pack Go baby.

PPPS- 38-10 suck it Seattle, you STINK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DGCKMj7d1Y

Like this post?  Share it!  Annoying Seahawks fan?  Don't comment because I've heard all your arguments before and I don't care.  I'm right, you're wrong and if you disagree you're just too ignorant to realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment