Saturday, May 14, 2016

2016 Stanley Cup Playoff Predictions: Conference Finals

Eastern Conference

(2) Pittsburgh Penguins v (2) Tampa Bay Lightning

Pick: Penguins in 7
Why?: Obviously I'm still not a hockey expert, but I feel the Pens will keep winning.  That's my basis for this pick.


Western Conference

(2) St. Louis Blues v (3) San Jose Sharks

Pick: Sharks in 7
Why?:  I've picked against the Blues every time and have been wrong every time, but I've also picked for the Sharks every time and have been right every time so somethings gotta give right?  If there's one thing I know for sure it's that you don't fuck with sharks.  Said that during first round predictions and it holds true still.  Just avoid sharks be it on ice, in the water, a guy giving you a crazy expensive loan, or a someone who's really good at pool/cards.


Like this post?  Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment