Monday, May 30, 2016

NBA Western Conference Finals: Warriors Thunder Game 7

Prediction: Warriors





I picked the Warriors to win the series for one thing.  But I spent last week in Canada and missed games 3 and 4 were the Warriors were murdered in OKC.  But I had a gut feeling they were still going to come back and win this series.  Biggest game of the year, two of the best teams in the NBA, the loudest arena in the league, give me the champs.  I think it'll be a close game, I think it'll be like game 5 was though.  The Warriors will look to use the energy in the Roaracle as the Thunder try to settle in and quit the crowd.  This series has been anything but predictable so I really can't get too into matchups and strategies.  Steve Kerr constantly switches up what he's doing, all I can guarantee is if the Thunder are up late they'll try and iso KD and that it won't work, because it almost never works.  So buckle up tonight and enjoy the show.


Like this post?  Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment