Monday, April 3, 2017

I'm Over Rob Gronkowski




So today Gronk hilariously stole Tom Brady's jersey he just got back that was stolen after the Super Bowl aaaaaaand I'm over Gronk's shenanigans.  It's just all too played out now for me.  Nothing he ever did was really that funny, if I laughed at him it was more of a chuckling you would do at a goofy middle-schooler.  But the reality is he's a twenty something year old multi millionaire who, at 6'8" 265lbs. is one of the most physically gifted tight ends of all time with the brain of a goofy middle schooler.  It's just lost it's charm for me.  The love of the number 69, the juvenile sense of humor.  It's all good and well but it's been happening for years and I just don't get why everyone is still so in love with it.  I don't hate Gronk by any means, I just don't think he's that funny.  He's a monster on the field for sure, but I just don't care what hilarious thing he just did, because it almost always isn't hilarious.  Also, I hate seeing joy on Tom Brady's face and the faces of Pats fans because they only become more and more insufferable with every title.


Ugh.  Disgusting.


No comments:

Post a Comment