Thursday, November 17, 2016

Kate Upton Was INFURIATED With Justin Verlander Losing The Cy Young Last Night

So in case you missed this a) move out from under your rock.  And b) Justin Verlander lost the Cy Young award to Boston's Rick Porcello last night, despite having the most first place votes.  Word got back to Kate that two writers didn't even have Verlander on the ballot and THIS is what followed:



I like that last one.  Like every writer who covers the MLB is an MLB employee, I think not.  Also Rick had 8 first place votes, Verlander had 14, but 8 and zero are basically the same thing, right?  But that's not the point and neither is the fact Verlander lost, because I don't give a shit about that.  What I do give a shit about is that Kate Upton is an absolute ride or die chick and Verlander is a lucky, lucky guy.  That's what I want in a woman.  Someone who will go on an absolute RAMPAGE if she feels I was wrong.  Even if I disagree and it makes us both look bad, who cares.  If you're not prepared to fire off extremely angry tweets defending your girl, and she's not prepared to do the same then what are you doing?  She ain't the one then.

A little more for your entertainment.  Don't say I don't care.



Like this post?  Share it!  If you don't share it I'll get Kate Upton to eviscerate you on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment