Wednesday, November 30, 2016

South African Goalie With Insane Game Tying Bicycle Kick In Stoppage Time


Baroka FC Goalkeeper Oscarine Masuluke scored the goal of a lifetime today.  I'm not going to pretend to be a soccer expert, I like it, but I definitely am no expert.  But this is insane.  Completely nuts.  Not only did the goalie score, he scored on a bicycle kick.  Not just any bicycle kick, but one that tied the game on what would likely have been the absolute last chance of the game.  If you're the other goalie you have to retire right?  You can't come back from that can you?  This guy did not retire, he decided to take a pic with the guy who basically did the impossible on him.



Some may call him a stand-up guy, I would say he isn't competitor.  That's fine, but personally I want someone who's over the top competitive in the net.  Someone border line psychotic.  Someone who would beat up their family for a random example totally off the top of my head.  Need that edge in the net.  Maybe it's just me.  If you want some softie who's just gonna sit back and accept the fact he cost you 3 points in the table by giving up a goal to the keeper that's fine, just don't come crying to me when the team isn't where you want it to be.


Like this post?  Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment