Thursday, November 17, 2016

Steph Curry, Jimmy Butler, Dave Chappelle, and Drake Freaking Out at a David Blaine Magic Trick is One of the Greatest Videos Out There



A little late because I had school stuff, but this video is awesome.  Watching these dudes lose their minds as Blaine spits out frogs was A+ stuff.  He just kept em coming too.  I have no idea how David Blaine literally kept frogs in his throat or whatever but it made for a damn funny video.  Not that frog puking is funny, the reactions were.  There's a reason why the black people watching magic stereotype exists, and I'm glad it does.  Every time they went "OOHHHH" and freaked the hell out I laughed.  I wish I was there, I would've been doing it right along side of them.  Instead I'm just sitting here laughing at it and just being generally un-phased by the trick itself in my boring white way.

No comments:

Post a Comment