Thursday, November 17, 2016

Syracuse Male Cheerleader Is Shocked By Something When He Looks Upskirt


A video posted by Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) on


 I mean...wow.  I could go the easy lazy route and be all "This dude is gay because he's a male cheerleader and she didn't wear underwear and he's grossed out by vaginas!"  But I won't, because it's not that funny.  Instead I'll assume he's a straight guy who just has a lot of pep.  So what could possibly be going on down there to cause him to do that?  We have a couple reasonable options, but they are not for the faint of heart.

Possibility 1: No underwear and a LOT of hair.
Yeah, not a pretty picture.  Nobody likes hair all over vaginas, nobody normal anyway.  So if this was the case I could definitely see why he reacted the way he did.  It's just like an unwritten rule of society to keep it clean down there.  You want to keep some up above it?  Go for it, but that's all.

Possibility 2: No underwear and messed up vagina
I'll be honest, I have no idea what that would look like.  I'll let you use your imagination on that one.

Possibility 3: Weird underwear
Probably not granny panties because I don't think a cheerleader would wear that, and it'd be very noticeable with the skirts, but it's still possible.  Some weird ass underwear, maybe crotchless panties?  That'd explain the shock, but I'd expect a different kind of shock?  Maybe he's never seen them before?  I don't fucking know.

Possibility 4: She Farted
Nobody likes girl farts.  Mostly because they don't exist, buuuut supposedly they happen.  So maybe this guy was going through life believing girls don't fart and that chick just ripped ass and just rocked his world.  If this is the case I feel for him, nobody should have to go through a trauma like that.

Possibility 5: Period
Yeah, I know it's disgusting and I'm sorry.  But this is the most likely scenario right?  Dude looks up and that's what he sees, that would DEFINITELY cause that reaction.  Not sure why he would double take and stare even harder, you think most people would look away.  Then again, some things are so horrifying you can't look away.  If that's the case this dude needs to buy maxi pads in bulk and give them to her next cheer practice, make sure she gets the hint and it never happens again.  Sure it seems crass, but desperate times call for desperate measures.


Like this post?  Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment