Thursday, November 10, 2016

Watch This Lady Kill It On The Dance Cam During Last Night's Warrior Game

I love this lady.  Love her.  Absolutely electric.  I was watching the game last night and late in the first quarter it went to break, and on league pass during commercial breaks you get the jumbotron feed.  So when the dance cam came up I was expecting the usual corny white folks dancing off rhythm and whatnot.  You know, the uge.  But when the camera flipped to this lady I was mesmerized.  Never have I seen a creature move with such grace and dignity.  She was in the fucking ZONE.  It made me want to dance.  The way she just cut loose looked so freeing.  I want to live like dance cam lady.  I want to dance like no ones watching when 20,000 people plus however many were watching the game on league pass (both the Dallas feed and the GS feed would have seen her) were in fact watching.  She is now my motivation.  From now on I too shall live carefree like this magnificent woman.  I can almost guarantee you I won't, but goddamn do I want to.  God bless dance cam lady.  God bless us all.



via GIPHY

Beautiful.



Like this post?  Share it!  Not sharing it would be doing me, dance cam lady, yourself, and everyone you know a disservice.

No comments:

Post a Comment