Thursday, December 31, 2015

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

Ok so I didn't get around to doing as much research as I would have liked so bear with me

(1)Clemson vs (4) Oklahoma
Winner: Clemson 31-27
Why?: Well Clemson has been the best team in the nation basically all year, they've won close games and dominated, they did struggle with fsu's Dalvin Cook and OU can run the ball well also, but I just think Clemson will win today and be playing for the title.

(2)Alabama vs (3) Michigan State
Winner: MSU 20-17

I'm not buying into the whole Alabama is dominant thing this year. Yeah they're 12-1 but they haven't really impressed me, they're still offensively challenged against good defenses, and MSU had a great defense. This will be a lot like the big ten title game, low scoring and a lot of defense, oh by the way that's exactly the kind of game MSU can win, just ask Iowa or Ohio state for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment