Monday, December 7, 2015

LeBron Signs On To Be Team Nike Forever

Earlier today it was announced that LeBron James signed a lifetime deal with Nike, the terms of the deal weren't announced, or at least I haven't seen them as of writing this, but it's supposedly the largest deal in company history.  This isn't really that significant, I mean do you really think LeBron would sign with any other shoe company ever?  Exactly, my only point in writing this is really that I think his shoes aren't really that good anymore.  I had the 10 low's, but none of them since have been a shoe I really would want to wear even on the court, they just don't look as nice to me.  There have been some great LeBrons, mostly ones before the 11.  Maybe it's just me, I'm not really a sneaker head, but I'm just not really loving the LeBrons anymore, but Nike will still make an assload of money off his shoes so I guess to them it doesn't matter.  Also LeBron could wear any shoes and as long as Golden State is healthy he won't win a ring this year.

Here's a link to a timeline of LeBron's kicks, just so you can see if you agree his shoes have been nothing special lately. (does not include the soldier's which he wears in the playoffs, also they follow the same pattern though)

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/complete-history-of-the-nike-lebron-james-shoe-line

No comments:

Post a Comment