Tuesday, December 15, 2015

CREED

I saw this today, and I loved it.  It's a great movie, if you were a Rocky fan or not, though it probably makes it even better if you do like Rocky.  If you don't like Rocky I'm going to assume you're a girl or you just have no taste.  Rocky 1-4 are some of my absolute favorite movies, let alone sports movies, they're classics, anytime they're on TV I'm watching them, from time to time I'll burn through em on Netflix.  Creed may have surpassed the classic Rockys for me, old Rocky is just as goofy as young Rocky, Adonis Creed is an easy guy to like and root for in my opinion, it's just a great great movie.  I liked Southpaw, but I liked Creed more, that may be biased because of the Rocky connection, but oh well, awesome movie, go see it if you haven't already.

One last thing, I won't be doing much movie talk unless I see a sports related movie that's good.  I will not be doing anything about Concussion because I guarantee that it's garbage.  I like Will Smith as much as the next guy but Concussion looks awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment