Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What The Hell is Jeremy Lin Doing With His Hair?

Started here


Followed by this




And Today THIS made it's debut



Seriously, what the hell is he doing?  I mean, I can't even find the words, straight baffled.  I guess this is what happens when you're trying to deal with the fall from the greatest of all graces a.k.a Linsanity.  Seriously, Linsanity may be the best moment of my Knick fan life, even better than the 50 win season that followed played by an infinitely better Knicks team.  Then moving to Houston only to have them trade for James Harden and have him take the spotlight from you, then being emasculated what I can only assume was daily by Kobe Bryant last year.  I mean I guarantee Kobe just ripped J-Lin apart on more than one occasion.  I'm putting the over/under at 53.  I guess if I had to deal with angry old Kobe who was trash last year, yet still shot it every time and refused to believe it was coming to an end, and I was playing like garbage as well and just had to take it from Kobes I'd be rebelling with outrageous hair-do's as well.


 Special Unreleased LINSANE hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment