Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Charlie Villanueva Has A Death Wish

So on Monday before the Thunder Mavericks game this happened:



The Mavs won that game 85-84 after Russ looked like he was going to murder the next Maverick that interrupted his pre-game dance with Cameron Payne.  Now Russ and Payne always do this, and where a lot of dancing is sweet, their dances are always outrageous to me.  I'm not saying they're bad dancers per se, but their pre-game dances they do are bad.  But anyway, Villanueva who I always forget still get's paid to play basketball, just casually walks in the middle the dance.  Russ was ready to put his fist through Charlie's face.  If you thought that wasn't bad enough here's what he said yesterday: (via: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15276462/go-nightclub-dance)

"If you want to go dancing and stuff like that, go to a nightclub," Villanueva said on a Fox Pro Cast video he filmed. "Go to a club and dance. Go to 'Dancing With the Stars' and be a dancer. You want to battle and dance, we can battle, but not in a basketball game. Plus, they were in my way, too, so I wasn't necessarily interrupting their dance."

In a blog post, Villanueva added: "Now listen, I'm all for pregame hype and rituals. I do them myself all the time. BUT bro, when your pregame routine starts off with '5-6-7-8' that's just too much. I wasn't feeling all that right in front of me. Take that to the nightclub or to your side of the court. All due respect, but aaaah."

Think Russ didn't care?  Here's what he said about it:

"That's for the guys who don't play," Westbrook said. "You've gotta do something."

And Villanueva just comes back and put's Westbrook's take and Cameron Payne in a body bag:

"I heard Russell Westbrook say that's for the guys who don't play, and I don't necessarily know who he's talking about because Cameron Payne and myself, we both had the same stat line."  

In the words of Twitter: "BRUH *fire emoji, fire emoji, fire emoji, skull emoji, skull emoji, crying emoji, crying emoji, laughing with tears emoji* dying fam."

But back to reality, I know Dallas won game 2 (by a point after the OKC game winner was waved off), BUT you lost by 38 in game 1, and game 2 KD shot 7/33 and Russ was 8/22.  Odds of both of them being that terrible again are slim, and now Westbrook is probably going to go off and maybe break a couple backboards in Dallas.  If he doesn't, but Villanueva keeps fucking with him and talking shit I guarantee Westbrook murders him, might even do it during the game.  You don't mess with sociopaths and as talented as Russ is he definitely gives off a "could go on a killing spree if you push him far enough" vibe.


Like this post?  Share it!  Not sharing it would be dumber than talking shit about Russell Westbrook.

No comments:

Post a Comment