Thursday, February 25, 2016

Arizona Coach Sean Miller Wants To End Court Storming Because He Thinks A PLAYER Will Eventually Punch A Fan

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/14841716/sean-miller-arizona-wildcats-blasts-pac-12-court-storming

"But eventually what's going to happen in the Pac-12 is this: An Arizona player is going to punch a fan, and they are going to punch the fan out of self-defense. And only when it happens will everyone take a deep breath and say, 'We have to do something to protect both teams.'"


Slow down there Seanny boy.  You think court storming should be stopped because one of your players is going to punch a fan?  Oh, but it'll be out of self-defense?  Shut up.  If you think any player on your team is at risk of punching a fan during a court storming, for any reason, maybe d-1 college hoops isn't for them.  Court storming are just a part of the game, man.  You can't come out and say all this after you lost to a shitty Colorado team.  And I don't think anything even happened to an Arizona player last night?  Just the entire student body ran onto the court.  Court stormings are awesome, I want to be a part of one, if I get into MSU maybe I will be.  I don't know who we'd have to beat to storm the court, but a man can dream.  But I have a solution to this court storming problem Sean.  Just fucking WIN.  Win and you don't even need to worry about it.  Win and just crush the student's spirits.  Boom, problem solved.


Like this post?  Share it!  Not sharing it would be worse than bitching about a court storming after you lose.

And click on some ads!  I'm poor and need the money so I can carry out some of the plans I have for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment