Thursday, February 25, 2016

JJ Watt Dunked A Basketball. People Thought It was Awesome. It Sucked.


Just the worst.  He's the worst.  #Progress?  What #progress are you making exactly?  #Progress in rehabbing that groin you had surgery on?  Or #progress on your game?  Because if you're making progress on the hardwood you must've SUCKED before.  And sweet you can dunk!  You're only 6'5" and can box jump a billion feet.  If I were 6'5" I'd be doing Zach LaVine type dunks, no big deal.  JJ throws down a rim-grazer and people act like he's fucking LeBron.  I'm 5-11/6-0 (not really sure which, probably still 5-10) and I can grab the rim, but you don't hear me bragging about it.  It's sick.  And that crossover?  LAWD that crossover is BRUTAL.  He looked like a kid with down syndrome learning how to dribble.  Alright maybe not that bad, but I've definitely seen better crossovers when I was playing in the Y league in 1st grade.  This isn't even like "hey this is just me doing my thing in my normal life and I want you all to be a part of it."  This was, "look at me, just look at me over here!  I can dunk!  Pretty cool right?"  Just stop with the act man, just stop, nobody cares about your #progress.  And should you really be dunking if you just had groin surgery?  Or was that just made up  because you sucked ass in the playoff game you lost 30-0?


Like this post?  Share it!  Not sharing it would be worse than JJ Watt looking for more attention/praise.

And click on some ads!  This is my way of holding out an old mug and asking for change, so please spare some with just one click.

No comments:

Post a Comment