Monday, February 22, 2016

Canadian Minor League Hockey Player Hits The Air Guitar While His Teammate Fights




Saw this earlier today, thanks to bleacher report's twitter, and expected it to be funny.  They got me, I don't even know what to make of this to be honest.  The guy doing the guitar with his stick just looks like he's a drunk jackass.  Dude looks like he thinks he's funny and really everyone else wishes he'd stop.  Have some respect for the game, guys are fighting.  Dick.  And how old are these guys?  They all look like they're 30+ and still chasing the dream.  Is this actually funny and I'm the asshole?  I expected to see a guy going hard as fuck like that UNF band kid.



Yup this one.  Don't ever hype something up about a guy going nuts unless it's a guy going this nuts.  The UNF band kid is E-LECTRIC.  He is what your weekend should strive to be.  If I could ever have half that much fun I'd be in a good place.  So fuck you bleacher report, have a better sense of humor.

One more time, for the kids:



If you don't even crack a smile at this kid just losing his shit, I don't ever want to meet you under any circumstance.


Like this post?  Share it!  Not sharing it would be a bigger letdown than bleacher report saying that hockey guy was going nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment