Wednesday, February 17, 2016

UNC-Duke Postgame: Duke Is Actually Killing Me

Maybe it's not the best time for me to be writing this because I am FUMING.  My blood-pressure is through the roof right now.  First credit to Duke for pulling it out of their ass, playing with 6 guys super job.  But Carolina, what the fuck were you doing?  You destroyed PITT Sunday and finally looked like you were done sitting on leads only to inevitably lose them.  Guess not huh?  You let Duke comeback and take it from you.  Brice Johnson dominated, 29 and 19, you lead for about 39 of 40 minutes.  I mean, what the hell?  WHAT THE HELL?  Joel Berry was fouled on his last shot attempt by the way.  He was.  You can tell me I have no right to complain about the refs because Duke didn't get every call, but the last 2 minutes every time a Carolina player brushed against a Blue Devil it was called, then Thornton throws his body into Berry and the refs swallow their whistle.  I mean they always do at the end of games.  Example:

Note the 3 steps (you're only allowed 2 otherwise it's a travel if you were unaware) and then this:

You can't land with the ball still in your hand either.  Also a travel.  Basically I've decided Duke and the Seattle Seahawks are the same.  Shit just falls their way ALL THE TIME.  It's absolutely unbelievable how lucky those shitheads are.  The game was Carolina's and they choked so bad.  I think a large part of me died today, I think I need to just give up at this point.  That's 4 straight losses to Duke, 6 if you include the Badgers.  Coach K is a motherfucker too.  Gotta throw that in there.  I mean what can I say, Carolina lost that game, Duke didn't win it, the Heels lost it, just gave it away.  I'm sure they'll shit the bed in cameron indoor in March too.  And learn to coach Roy Williams.  How do you not call a timeout and set something up for Johnson or Paige?  I usually like letting them just play, but not there Justin Jackson and Joel Berry had the ball on the last possession, disgusting.

If you tell me that's not a foul then you're trolling me.  God I hate Duke.



Like this post?  Share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment