Sunday, January 24, 2016

2016 NFL Playoff Predictions: Championship Sunday

PATRIOTS AT BRONCOS (2:05pm central CBS)

Prediction: Pats 31 Broncos 17

Why?: I think that Denver can keep it close for a while if their defense shows up, which I think they will. I've said I think they're one of the best, if not the best, in football. I just don't see Peyton Manning and the offense being able to keep up with Brady and the Patriots. It'd be great for Peyton to win and go out with a ring, but unfortunately the Pats are a great team and I think they'll pull away late and punch their tickets to North Cali (Santa Fe right?)


CARDINALS AT PANTHERS (5:40central FOX)

Prediction: Panthers 24 Cardinals 21

Why?:  Well Carolina has been the best team in the NFL all year. They went up 31-0 on Seattle last weekend and held their lead and hung on. But their problem is they get a big lead then they seem to lose it. Arizona is more dangerous offensively than Seattle is. So Cam is going to need to lead scoring drives today. I think he will, but Arizona had a very real chance to go to a second Super Bowl if Carson Palmer plays like he did almost all year. Last week against Green Bay he was not good, not good at all really. He threw 2 picks and should've thrown about 5 honestly. Carolina will make those plays so he needs to be much better today. This game should be close and I think Carolina pulls it out, it feels like this is their year.

No comments:

Post a Comment