Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Damian Lillard Drops Rap Music Video



It's not bad, kinda generic though.  I mean it's a good message but how many of these songs come out a year?  A ton, and he dropped it at a time when nothing big is really happening in terms of equality or whatever.  I mean know that I think about it, he dropped it yesterday on MLK day, but still.  I'm impressed by the ability, now maybe he should focus on trying to push his Portland squad to that 8 seed though?  Save the music vids for the offseason Dame, you got work you actually get paid for to do.  Also what do the letters in D.O.L.L.A stand for?  It's an acronym for something, because just Dame Dolla isn't that good a name, but if the Dolla stands for something then that's a little better.  Overall song grade: B-.  Impressed by the talent initially, but it sounds like something I've heard a  thousand times before, wasn't even a banger.



Like what you just read?  Share on Twitter/Facebook/Google+/MySpace/whatever.  It would really help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment