Friday, January 29, 2016

NHL Attempts To Keep John Scott Out Of All-Star Game, Finally Allows Him To Play

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/a-guy-like-me/

Let me start by saying I am not a hockey guy (outside the fact I nailed almost every playoff prediction last year but that's neither here nor there), but I do know the NHL basically forced the trade sending Scott from Phoenix to Montreal to happen.  Why?  Because this guy I've never once heard of got voted in by the fans as a joke, and the NHL was not to be made a fool of.  I mean this has to be the biggest bitch move in maybe ever?  There is no way the NHL couldn't possibly have seen something like this ever happening and this was their master plan to avoid having some 4th line nobody playing in the All-Star game?  They couldn't have like stopped counting his votes?  Or had just a pool of players to vote for determined by coaches or gm's or something?  No, they decide they're just going to make him change conferences.  The worst part of all this though?  They pussed out and now they're letting him play again!  Sure it's the right thing to do but I mean have a backbone, what are you the fucking NFL?  People don't like what you did so now you change it?  The NHL did a real live version of deleting a tweet that upset people.  If you're going to pull some bullshit like that then at least stick by it, if you put on the black hat then wear the damn thing.  If anything I lost respect for the NHL, I used to think it was tough then this happened.  Either sallow your damn pride and let the guy play in the first place, or kick him out and accept the fact you're scumbags, because now you just look like pussies.  And I think if anything having Scott in there in the first place is good for ratings.  I want to tune in now and see him try and keep up with like Kane and Crosby and whoever the hell else is in it.  In fact I hope he plays awesome, I hope he's the best player on the ice.  Blow it out your ass NHL.



Like this post?  Share it!  If you don't share it I'll have you removed from the all-star game and I wouldn't let you back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment