Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Johnny Manziel Allegedly Uses Fake Mustache and Wig To Party In Vegas

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2605156-report-johnny-manziel-used-wig-and-fake-mustache-while-partying-in-las-vegas


"Hey I'm Billy, Billy Football."


I wrote a whole blog a while back defending Johnny and he comes back and does ok, and then he (allegedly) pulls this shit.  I honestly think I may be the only person left in his corner, and basically I'm not ditching him because I'm in waaayyy too deep at this point.  I honestly still believe he can be a good NFL quarterback, and I honestly believe he gets unfair treatment and partying is not that big of a deal, if other athletes were as closely watched and scrutinized like Johnny there'd be a lot of guys people would hate and would struggle as well.  Again I never said he'd be dominant and a perennial pro-bowler and multiple MVP winner, but people doubted Cam Newton too (stretch of a comparison I know, I know) but if people would just ease off him just a little bit and let the kid play and figure this out on his own, I guarantee he will.  But now back to this outrageous story.  A fake wig and mustache, calling himself Billy?  Be a little bit more inventive Johnny.  If you're going to but zero effort into a cover name then you should just go with McLovin.  And the fake wig and mustache and he still get's (allegedly) recognized?  Dude, if you pull out those stops and it still doesn't work then you put no effort into that as well.  If you're going to go the fake hair/mustache/name route and you come up with Billy and you still get recognized then you suck at disguises and should have just shown up full Johnny no gimmicks and basically stick it to the Browns.  If you're going to no show your teams final game to party in Vegas, what's the point of a disguise anyway?  You really think they think that you're just sitting at home or something?  You know damn well the first thought that crossed the minds of Ray Farmer and Mike Pettine was "Goddammit he's out partying his ass off and we have a game today."  Didn't almost this exact situation happen last year?  Last game, he was hurt, and he no showed because he partied the night before?  Johnny you have the talent, I still believe in you, but I need you to pull your head out of your ass.  I don't care that you party, you just have to know the time and place, it's not that hard, and plus I think if I stop being your fan you would not have any left, so again you need to find a balance, a new team, whatever because nothing will get better for you if you keep doing this shit

No comments:

Post a Comment