Monday, January 18, 2016

Oregon State Player Trips Ref





Gotta admit, I enjoy the innovation on display here.  What do most players do when they don't get a call?  They stand around and bitch and moan about it to the ref who does nothing but get annoyed.  Enter Jarmal Reid, forget that complaining nonsense, just trip the man.  Guarantee that if he isn't caught that ref does not make a call against him ever again.  That's bypassing the whiney route and going straight for intimidation factor.  Some may say it's disgraceful to the game, or the most childish thing ever, but other than the fact he was given a tech and it played a large role in his team losing, I bet his teammates appreciated it.  I mean he trips the ref, then gets up and gets back on D.  He doesn't miss the possession trying to talk down the ref on the other side of the court.  I'd appreciate it, if there's anything more annoying in basketball than a guy leaving your team to play a man down because he's complaining to a ref who won't change his call let me know, because there isn't.  I'd rather have a guy trying mob scare tactics on a ref and then getting up and getting his ass down the court.  Don't see why everyone is complaining about this play, if anything we should probably be seeing more refs eating hardwood when they miss calls if you ask me.



Like what you just read?  Share on Twitter/Facebook/Google+/MySpace/whatever.  It would really help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment