Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Cornrows Are What Led To Melo And Kristaps Becoming Best Friends

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2611270-kristaps-porzingis-childhood-days-with-cornrows-won-over-carmelo-anthony



Match made in heaven if I've ever seen one.  Once again as Knicks fan in Wisconsin (huge step up from the Bucks I know) I actually liked the Porzingis pick.  That may be because I was on the "get rid of Melo" train, but now who knows?  You add a few more pieces and in the East you have a shot at a Finals run.  But I love this, a young Kristaps rocking some rows, looking not terrible with em either.  Then of course the classic cornrows of Denver Carmelo, an all time look.  Who woulda thunk that a shitty hairstyle is what would bring these two together?  As a guy who used to defend Carmelo in his early New York days, saying it's possible to win with him as your number one option, to a guy who wanted his giant contract having ass outta there, I'm back on board with keeping him.  Like him or not he's an established star who's seen it all and has actually handled the New York media and pressure pretty well, and he can help Kristaps with that.  But seriously cornrows has to be an all time terrible hairstyle right?  That can't be just me.  It's awful, on everyone, black, white, mexican, whatever.  Bad hairstyle right there.


Like this post?  Share it!   I hate anyone who doesn't share this more than I hate cornrows.  So share it because nobody wants to be worse than cornrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment