Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mike McCarthy Calls Eddie Lacy A Fat Slob (Basically)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/18/mike-mccarthy-tells-eddie-lacy-to-shape-up-or-ship-out/

“Eddie’s got a lot of work to do,” McCarthy said. “I’m stating the obvious. His offseason last year was not what it should be and he never recovered from it. He cannot play at the weight he did this year.”

FINALLY.  I've been saying this dude is too damn fat all year.  I tried to get people to call him "feast mode" for crying out loud.  Look at this fatass:





And now look at him when he was in college:





What the hell happened???  Dude gets drafted then decides "I made it, might as well just let myself go."?  That's now how being a professional athlete works, especially at running back.  Look at those Bama pics, dude was shredded, I'd take that Eddie over fat Eddie all day long.  Look at that pro day pic, the man is a monster.  Now it looks like the man ate a monster.  How about you hit the treadmill ONCE this offseason Ed?  Maybe lay off the donuts Edward.  Do a pushup Eddie.  How about just move a little bit between now and OTA's?  I'll settle for that, some trainer in Green Bay get this man on a diet, and an offseason workout program, and make sure he sticks to it.  It'd be a shame to have a guy as talented as Eddie Lacy to waste that talent because he's too fat and lazy.  Also LOVE Mike calling him out.  That's when you know the situation is dire and you better make some changes.  When you're pretty reserved coach goes to the media and basically says "Slim down and get in real shape before next year or you won't see the field you fat sack of shit."  Love it, I hope Mike never gets fired.


*NOTE* if the first part is weirdly highlighted for you I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to fix it, the quote is form the link so you can get it there, it's a short article.


Like what you just read?  Share on Twitter/Facebook/Google+/MySpace/whatever.  It would really help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment