Monday, January 4, 2016

Cricket Player Hits On Reporter During Interview

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3383762/Chris-Gayle-s-sleazy-remarks-female-reporter-Mel-McLaughlin.html

Can't blame this Chris Gayle guy for trying right?  I can't decide what part I liked best, his "don't blush baby" immediately after saying maybe they can grab a drink after the match.  He didn't even give her a chance to react, and she was right, right?  She wasn't blushing, so that was just a crazy line that didn't make sense, so that's great.  Or the other candidate is him ending by saying he wants to get healthy and look in her eyes.  Then he makes that ridiculous face like "oh shit, bet you can't believe I just said that!"  Then he does his super high pitched cackle.

LOOK


AT THIS


DAMN FACE
Mel is done with his shit

Let me take a minute and talk about that laugh.  That laugh is so damn high pitched, it's abnormal.  It honestly makes me kind of uncomfortable, I could not handle being around that guy for more than probably 26 seconds.  I like to think that if hyenas heard that laugh, they'd make fun of how high pitched and annoying his laugh is.  Hyenas probably would think "damn, this guy's got a worse laugh than we do! We're no longer the most annoying creature on Earth!"  If I were that reporter I probably would've punched him in the throat just so I wouldn't have to hear him laugh again, forget more horrendous pick up lines.  I imagine that the real reason she was upset was she had to hear that laugh and see him feeling himself after that train wreck.  I bet she didn't care she was hit on, she was probably mad at the awkward lines and terrible delivery of said lines.  And of course him thinking he was killing it.  Then of course he was asked about it and he did the old "c'mon guys I was just kidding, don't take it seriously."  That was the "my twitter got hacked" a billion years before the internet was even invented.  The old "just kidding!" was the first public excuse for why you're being shitty ever.  The first person to ever take something too far tried to play it off as a joke when people got mad, and everyone else ever has done it ever since.  Now I want to go back to when he asked her to go out for drinks.  Now I know cricket is big in Australia, but seriously does that have any pull even there?  If you tried to pick up girls in America by telling them you were a big time cricket player they'd probably have no idea what the hell that even means, the ones who do know it's a sport would probably just laugh at you because if a sport doesn't matter here then it doesn't mean a damn thing if you play it anywhere. (The exception being soccer which is still growing here though)  Plus this Mel McLaughlin is a dime.  She's probably thinking why would she get drinks with a lowly cricket player when she could be a sideline reporter anywhere in America and hook up with real athletes.  And Mel was a champ during the interview, just totally shut down his "advances" and kept trying to do her job.   If anything you'd think this at least livened up the match for her because I'm pretty sure cricket takes like days to play a complete game.  Moral of the story is don't hit on the hot sideline reporter unless you actually have serious game and/or play a real sport that is impressive to women.

With that being said I'll leave you with some Mel appreciation pics, enjoy.










Personal fave, maybe this is why she was offended? Lesbianism=feminism after all.  Still hot though, get it Mel.
I need someone to tell me if this girl with Mel is the one from the above picture, and if she is actually a lesbian or not.  Tried looking it up, but Australian sideline reporters don't get the treatment American ones do.


No comments:

Post a Comment