Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dwayne Wade Says Texts From Son Inspired Him

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2611403-dwyane-wades-son-13-year-old-son-sent-him-inspiring-text-messages-before-game

Now this is all very touching and all that.  But seriously this is making headlines?  Dwayne was inspired to drop a whole 27 points on BROOKLYN.  Who sucks.  They suck.  They're awful.  He only scored 27.  Yo, bleacher report, call me when he drops 50 on Cleveland.  I get Dwayne is old now at 34 or whatever but he's been playing well all year mostly, and 27 isn't even his season high.  And did I mention Brooklyn is trash?  They aren't even a good team.  And all he scored was 27 points.  That's it, couldn't even break 30 against a shitty, shitty Brooklyn team.  So his son Zaire sent him that and he scored 27 on Brooklyn so people are making a big deal out of it?  That text should've warranted a minimum of 40 points.  I'd be pissed if I were Zaire, like "hey dad I sent you this big heartfelt text and you couldn't even break 30 for me?  What the hell old man?  You only dropped 27 on the Brooklyn Nets who have the 3rd worst record in the league at 12-34?  Why'd the fans make you an All-Star starter?"  But in actuality I'm sure Zaire is just happy Dwayne can even still walk at this point so whatever, he still should've scored more for this to be a real story.  Wade can score 27 any given night still, so this is like any old game.  This text shouldn't even count as inspiring him unless he scores at least 35.  Probably at least 40, but since he's old now I'll lower the bar a bit.



Like this post?  Share it!  Sharing it would inspire me to score more than 27 points on a bad team because I really care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment