Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Warriors v Lakers: D'Angelo Russell Not Playing Due To Sore Throat

I saw it on the bottom screen thing on ESPN watching the Badgers lose (again).  I mean really though?  You're sitting out a NBA game because you have a sore throat?  If it's really just a sore throat that's pathetic.  If I didn't go to school everyday I had a sore throat I'd probably still be in 7th grade.  You make millions playing basketball, and you can't suck it up and play a game with a sore throat?  There has to be swelling or something right?  Like he can't breath right or something?  But I literally saw Lakers: Russell Will Not Play (Sore Throat).  If there's nothing messing with his breathing then he'd be better off just saying he doesn't want to get embarrassed by Steph, bad enough his coach is Byron Scott, he doesn't want to add insult to injury by Steph hitting him with 12 crossovers to a step back resulting in him making some ridiculous 3 that will result in a viral vine.  That's better than saying, nah coach my throat feels kinda funny, I'm just gonna sit this one out, good luck tonight though!

No comments:

Post a Comment