Wednesday, January 13, 2016

LeBron Uses Tweet For Motivation

http://www.todaysfastbreak.com/fastbreak-news/lebron-james-motivated-tweet/



The tweet above is the tweet that apparently LeBron is using to start actually playing like the most talented player of all time, which he is.  But the man gets probably 100 billion tweets saying he sucks and I'm sure at least 10 of them have some kind of statistical evidence to back it up.  But John Schuhmann shows the world that outside the paint LeBron is less efficient than even Kobe Bryant.  I guess that'd be like a wake up call, but going "yeah I'm the best player in the world but I didn't care until people started showing me I was shooting worse than Kobe" I don't know, I think it's just kind of petty.  The guy gets SO much hate from all directions but a tweet statistically proving he sucks is too much for him.  I get it, I'm just saying he could've done this a while ago if all it took was a tweet.  Like he was just fine to keep sucking shooting until people could actually prove he's been terrible if he's not shooting a layup.  But look out world, LeBron is going to try now because a tweet said he can't shoot this year.  Just a weird story and leave it to LeBron to tell the world a tweet of all things is why he's shooting better now.  I bet he was just awful and now he's on a hot streak too and he decided he needed a reason other than the fact he's LeBron James.

No comments:

Post a Comment