Monday, January 11, 2016

NCAA TITLE GAME PREDICTION

CLEMSON v ALABAMA (7:30pm central, ESPN)

Prediction: Clemson 28 Alabama 21

Why?:  I said it after the semi final games, I think Clemson wins.  First of all they have to feel disrespected being the underdog after being the only undefeated team and were number 1 like half the year.  Alabama gets one huge win and everybody runs through the streets/internet going "SEC! SEC! SEC!"  Not me, nope I'm sick of the SEC and their teams ALWAYS being overrated.  Yeah Bama has all the talent in the world, and a great coach.  But guess what?  Clemson is also very very talented with a coach they would die for.  Alabama walks on the field and expects it to be easy for them (like Duke in college hoops) and I think that's why Bama always starts slow.  Remember they were only up 10-0 on MSU at half.  You start slow against Clemson?  They have a good defense and a good offense, I still don't think Alabama has the firepower offensively to win if they fall behind early.  Clemson gets up two scores I guarantee they win.  Plus if Alabama wins it's going to be by at least 20, Alabama doesn't win big games by less than double digits.  The finals of the Championships they won under Saban?  2010 they beat Texas 37-21, 2012 they beat LSU 21-0, and 2013 they beat Notre dame 42-14.  See what I mean?  Anyway I think Clemson will win, and I'll be pulling for them to do so because if there's one thing the world doesn't need, it's another Alabama/SEC college football title.

No comments:

Post a Comment