Saturday, January 16, 2016

Playoff Update

If you bought into either of my predictions today I apologize.  Rough Saturday for ya boy, I actually thought I was going to be right after UNC won and Duke lost, but I alluded to the fact I was unsure about the Pats pick, just that I thought KC still had some magic left in em.  The Packer game was honestly incredible, but the ending was brutal.  The bum ref had to re-flip the coin because it didn't flip the first time so we got robbed of having the ball.  But then we left Larry fucking Fitzgerald WIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open and everybody missed a tackle on him until they got to the 3 or whatever and then they obviously won.  Like I said I was riding high on delusion/false confidence but they still almost won.  So I'm thinking Pittsburgh and Carolina will win tomorrow since I picked against them, ok not the Steelers, but if it's another Pats Seahawks Super Bowl I don't know what I'll do.  Up and kill myself probably, but then again I'm guaranteeing the Packers win Super Bowl 51 next year as long as we don't lose all our receivers again.  Lock it in, book it, whatever.  In my heartbreak and knowing that until September all I have to look forward to is the Badgers maybe sneaking into the NCAA tourney (looking very unlikely know unfortunately) the Knicks maybe making a late push for the 8 seed so they can get swept by LeBron (also unlikely), and a Tar Heel championship and Steph leading the Warriors to a repeat (ok, those things are great).  The Brewers will lose 500 games so I probably will be watching a minuscule amount of baseball.  I hope you all enjoy playoff football tomorrow, Minnesota I feel your pain, granted we didn't lose to the team with the most obnoxious arrogant fans in sports (even though their team wasn't good until 3 years ago) the NFL overtime is the absolute worst.  I don't think they need college rules, but each team should be guaranteed one possession, no winning automatically on a touchdown bullshit.  So today sucked and I'm super depressed right now, but I'll have the divisional review Monday, and other random shit the rest of the week.

PS- If you're a fellow Packer fan reading this, stay strong, we are winning it all next year I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment