Monday, January 25, 2016

Eddie Lacy Reportedly To Possibly Train With P90X Creator

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/25/nfls-eddie-lacy-in-talks-with-p90x-creator-interested-in-training/

I know it's a tmz story buuuuut, look out NFL.  This is same dude that made the core workout that everyone has seen.  If you've never even seen the p90x video I'm going to assume you've never seen any workout video.  He's saying he can help Feast Mode lose the gut and eat right?  As a Packer fan I am ALL IN on this idea.  I love it, seeing a running back with the gut of a lineman get gassed after 25 yards is not as much fun as you think it may be.  If there's one thing Eddie needs it's this.  Packers give him a brutal workout regiment and this Tony Horton, Mr. p90 himself, will help Lacy get in the best shape of his life.  Love it, makes me feel better about my guaranteeing the Packers winning the Super Bowl next year which I already feel very confident about.  Is a lean Lacy even stoppable?  Probably to some extent, but I wouldn't be shocked if he isn't.  Honestly though, I don't care what they have to do to get my fatass running back into shape, as long as they stop this:




#NewYearNewEddie




Like this blog?  Share it!  Click the buttons below to share on any of the given forms of social media!  Don't see one you want to use?  Then copy the site address and post it anywhere and everywhere, if you don't then I'll get depressed and eat like I'm Eddie Lacy from draft day to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment