Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mark Davis And His Hair

So after all the LA Rams (and potentially Chargers) hullabaloo Mark Davis was being interviewed and I saw him on Sportscenter and was actually shocked.  You're a freaking billionaire and your hair looks like THIS:

Yikes.  You won't even do like the rich guy comb over or something?  Nope, rich ginger bowl cut.  I guess that fits though, Oakland Raiders kinda should be owned by a chubby ginger with a disastrous bowl cut.  Still billions of dollars and you just rock that thing on your head.  I mean I'm incredibly vain and care what people think of me so if I was a famous billionaire I'd make sure my hair looked as good as possible.  So I gotta respect Mark for just not giving a damn and rocking the worst hair maybe of all time.  Also I guess if your dad looks like this he was screwed anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment