Monday, January 25, 2016

Tattoo Rate: Manny Machado Wife Portrait On Forearm

Rate: 4/10

I'm no tattoo expert, and I'd imagine doing a picture is hard, but if I'm Manny I'm not a big fan of this.  Look at the tat version of her, she looks older and kinda scary.  If I had that tat on my forearm every time I looked down and saw it I think I'd gasp out of shock.  I mean it's actually quite incredible, but I would not want that on my body for the rest of time.  Also, this means Manny can't chase strange on the road.  Dude can't get divorced from this girl ever.  You think another girl would enjoy the fact that his wife/ex-wife if they get divorced is permanently there on his forearm?  Exactly, gotta think about the possibilities, no marriage is guaranteed to last in this day and age, Manny ends up single again and this hurts him.  Obviously he could wear long sleeves or something and the fact he's a multimillionaire professional athlete helps, the tat of a wife or girlfriend does not sit well with women.  



Like this blog?  Share it using the button/icon things below!  If you don't I'll find you and make you get a tattoo of my face on your forearm.

No comments:

Post a Comment