Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Jay Cutler (sort of) Credits Couples Therapy For Career Year

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2605361-jay-cutler-comments-on-couples-therapy-helping-lead-to-career-2015-season


So this was kind of interesting, Jay Cutler basically saying he was a head case and that's why he sucked, looked miserable all the time, and apparently it was like that off the field too.  Now again those aren't his exact words, but they might as well have been/probably should have been.  As a Packer fan this actually kind of worries me, I still don't view the Bears as a serious threat just more of a nuisance.  But I admit something was wrong with Jay this year, not the first 8 years, but this year.  When the Bears beat the Pack in Lambeau on Thanksgiving Jay threw no interceptions to a Packer for I honestly think the first time ever.  So what's next?  Jay finally lives up to the expectations that people used to have for him?  Like up until a year ago he was always expected to break out and have a huge year and he always under delivered.  It was almost a guarantee that whatever expectations you had for Jay Cutler, he would find a way to not meet them.  But now?  Who knows, next year Jay might throw for 4500+ yards and 35+ touchdowns and lead the Bears on a deep playoff run because he's not sad Jay anymore.  I'm not a fan of Jay being happy, as both a Packer fan and a new member of Team Content, sad Jay was both amazing with his interceptions for me as a Packer fan and there were always rumors about how bad Chicago's locker room was because of it, even last year you had Brandon Marshall calling him out for being about the worst leader ever.  Now Jay might become an actual NFL quarterback (a job that includes being a good team leader) and with the Packers not knowing how to play offense anymore, that kind of worries me, not much yet as we'll see if happy Jay carries over into next year and if getting Jordy Nelson and Ty Montgomery helps fix the Packer offense, but still I'm not a fan of this happy Jay trend.  Jay should just go back to hating his job, his life, and being miserable like a normal person.  Also I was sure that if you went to couples therapy you were guaranteed to get a divorce.  I mean I'm only 20 but I was almost positive that's how it works, if not then every TV show lied right in my face except the office, but I can live with that because I love that show.  All in all Sad Jay>Happy Jay.





I miss him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment