Tuesday, January 12, 2016

COLLEGE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP RECAP

Final: Alabama 45 Clemson 40

Alright I was wrong, and yeah looking back to yesterday I probably picked with my heart, though I believed everything I was writing.  Congrats to those bums down south who have nothing else to live for, and Clemson fans I'm sorry that your team decided to leave guys wide open so even Alabama's crappy quarterback could make those throws, and I'm sorry your team gave up a few huge plays late because they forgot how to tackle.  Also I don't think trying to comeback in a national title game is the best time to not cover a kick off and let Alabama take it to the house on you.  A few costly big plays and that's why Alabama is once again sitting on top of college football and people are bringing up "SEC dominance" again.  I think Clemson will be back next year, I haven't analyzed their roster to see who they'll lose and I'm by no means a college football expert outside of like Wisconsin, and not even then really.  But Watson should be back, and that's a huge plus right there.  I don't think they're losing a ton.  But it was actually a great game, especially for people who gamble and picked Clemson to cover the spread (Bama was a touchdown favorite).  I don't gamble but I imagine that if I did I'd be losing my mind after that last Clemson touchdown either because I didn't lose a lot of money or I did.  (Like there's any other outcomes)  I'm still disappointed Clemson couldn't pull it off, but hey great championship game, here's hoping to better football next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment