Thursday, January 7, 2016

PSA

Just a quick PSA before I turn in for the night.  I should probably be back with some more stuff tomorrow, but in the meantime if you like anything you read on this blog, share it!  Tell people about it, literally anything to spread the word.  I have really enjoyed doing this so far and want to keep doing it.  Also I'd like to reach the point where it'd be worth my time to expand this to social media and I'm kicking around doing some videos and maybe even a weekly podcast or something.  And I'll be honest with you, I'm hoping to be able to make a little money on the side off this, but without readers I can't do that and I don't really have incentive to post at all let alone often.  So share please, because without you guys and whoever you manage to help me attract I'm just an idiot rambling nonsensically about sport stuff on the internet to no one.  And that's just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment