Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Byron Scott Says Julius Randle Needs To Grow Up

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2605098-byron-scott-comments-on-julius-randles-maturity-defense-and-more

Now I blogged about Byron Scott a while ago, when he decided to bench his young cornerstones D'Angelo Russell and Julius Randle, now old man Byron is trashing his second year player for being upset that he's being taken out.  Hey Byron, ALL OF YOUR GAMES THIS SEASON ARE ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS.  Why is this guy taking his job so seriously?  Does he really think he's going to be around that much longer?  I'm not a Laker fan, but if I were I'd hate this man more than I've ever hated anyone.  How can you be so stupid?  I get that it's Kobe's farewell tour and he should play, but let's face it Kobe sucks this year and you can't move forward by not letting your young guys play and experience any and every situation in the NBA, especially when your team is garbage and your season means literally nothing.  Who in their right mind would see this situation and think, alright I'm gonna give the old guys more minutes and do my best to limit and discourage the young guy our franchise is hoping will be an all-star caliber player down the road?  If he's not playing hard that's one thing, but it just seems like Byron is being too tough on the young guys, he was pulling Russell in the 4th quarters of games earlier this year.  And criticizing Randle's defense?  Hey B-Ron NOBODY on your team plays defense EVER.  If I'm a Laker fan I would want Scott out of there, this is not how you handle a young rebuilding team at all and everybody should realize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment