Thursday, January 21, 2016

There Will Be A Live Read of Space Jam at All-Star Weekend

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2609965-nba-all-star-weekend-will-feature-live-reading-of-space-jam



(Greatest movie theme song of all time?  Probably.)



I gotta say, super down on this idea.  Unless MJ walks out in full TuneSquad uni and starts dunking on cartoon aliens before our very eyes, this sounds like a huge waste of time.  Who wants to watch Mike and whoever just read the old script?  What fun is that?  Unless I have no idea what a live read is, this sounds like something nobody should waste their time watching.  I guess it could be kinda ok, I don't know how they'd manage that but I'm sure it's at least possible.  Who's gonna be Buggs Bunny?  Melo?  Bron?  Harden?  Kobe?  I'm not seeing how this is going to be a worthwhile event.  My advice would be to just go watch the movie instead, fire up any copy of Space Jam you can get your hands on and enjoy a little childhood nostalgia for a spell.



Like this blog?  Share it!  Just click any of the buttons below, or all of them.  If you don't I'll track you down and live read all of my blogs to you, so for both our sakes you should just tell people about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment