Monday, January 18, 2016

Novak Djokovic: "I Guess We Have To Make More Babies"

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/01/novak-djokovics-suggestion-to-his-wife-after-win-we-gotta-make-more-babies


Look at ol Novak, suggesting he needs to impregnate his wife to be dominant at tennis.  Perhaps an under the table kind of way to let his wife know he wants to have more sex though?  I don't know much about what happens when you're married but I do know what they say, and that is that sex basically disappears especially after you have a kid.  So maybe since the birth of his kid Mrs. Djoker isn't in the mood?  I mean the kid looks like its a newborn, so if thats the case I'm thinking Novak should cool it unless he hasn't gotten it since impregnation, then I guess.  Gotta love the wife's reaction, just a good ol' fashioned "come on Novak" on twitter making sure she's got the picture of the baby in her lap basically saying, "No way are you sticking me with another kid while you go ditch me to go play tennis and tell people you need to keep getting me pregnant to be successful."  I mean this is one of the three times a year people "care" about tennis (Australian Open, U.S. Open, and Wimbledon being those 3 times) and again, if a sport that isn't soccer doesn't matter here, then it really doesn't matter.  Like about 57 people could actually name tennis players that aren't Djokovic, Federer, Nadal, Murray, or the Williams sisters.  Or Maria Sharapova, but that's because she's hot.  I actually like soccer, but it's the only sport that truly means anything that isn't very popular in the U.S. That's just the truth.  But I appreciate the hustle by Novak trying to get it "for the sake of his career", maybe the tennis player I respect most now.


Like what you just read?  Share on Twitter/Facebook/Google+/MySpace/whatever.  It would really help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment