Monday, January 18, 2016

Warriors Emasculate LeBron and Cavs: How Much Real Estate Does GS Have In LeBron's Head?

ACRES.  That's how much real estate Steph and the Warriors have in LeBron's head.  Want proof?

So in his head he has to shove him.  LeBron James: giant person, mental midget.  Oh by the way did you know it could rain in single digit temperatures?


Neither did I.  Steph finished with 35 points and 7 3s. LeBron a HUGE 16pts, 5reb, 5ast, as the Warriors waxed the Cavs 132-98.  I think the NBA should allow the Spurs and Warriors to be the Finals because that'd be wayyyyyy better than Warriors-Cavs rematch.  Hell, Bucks Warriors would be more competitive than Cavs Warriors.  In all honesty I think the Cavs are overrated.  They have the most talent in the East for sure, but if Chicago can pull it together (a tall task sure) I believe they can beat the Cavs, Toronto to a lesser extent, and maybe the Hawks can not get swept by them this year.  Going into the year I liked Warriors and Bulls to be the Finals, everyone is down on Chicago, but if they can find some kind of a grove or mesh or whatever, I think they can beat the Cavs.  But it doesn't matter, I'd rather have a Cavs Warriors rematch to see the Cavs struggle with the fact the Warriors now own them and dominant their brains.



Like what you just read?  Share on Twitter/Facebook/Google+/MySpace/whatever.  It would really help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment