Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Supercross Racer Get Knocked off Bike, Starts Swinging at Culprit

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2607102-supercross-biker-punches-opponent-repeatedly-after-being-knocked-off-his-bike



Awesome.  Just Amazing.  I used to watch these races when I was younger all the time with my dad and I haven't watched them consistently in like 10 years.  I'd catch one every now and then (like once every 3 years) but I may have to start getting back into it if I'm missing dudes throwing hands when they get knocked off their bikes.  The fight wasn't that great, but the guy just being so upset that he risked suspension by just throwing haymakers at the guys upper back/neck is incredible.  That's how you put asses in the seats.  Every time there's a crash caused by another racer they should be required to just start swinging.  That'd hook me, I'd want guys bumping each other to see guys just punch, kick, push each other, maybe stick their face in the dirt and try and break his ribs, I don't know.  Incredible stuff from a form of racing that's actually really entertaining without it.  I need super cross back in my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment