Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Kevin Love Calls Out LeBron? The Cavs Soap Opera Continues

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/kevin-love-lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-golden-state-warriors-011916

More trouble in paradise.  More drama between Kevin Love and King James?  Not likely, then again LeBron is an egomaniac so he probably did take it the wrong way.  At this point it's hard to say if Love was just saying an everyday cliche said after a humiliating loss or if he was in fact calling out Bron Bron.  To this point a lot of the drama was fabricated, but now I'm leaning toward it being true and it keeps bubbling up.  LeBron called out Love about fitting in, then he doesn't take team pics with Love for his sweet insta account.  Then  fan photoshopped Love over Jared Cunningham in one, which Love put on his own Instagram account, which is kind of a weird thing to do, even as a joke, with the rumored tension between the two.


But now if I'm a player on the Bulls or Raptors, I'm loving the "infighting" between two of the three best players on the team you will need to beat to go to the finals.  Hell, if I were them, I'd try to conspire more rumors to drive them further apart.  Even try to get Kyrie in the mix there.  If I'm a Cavs fan, I actually might want to see Love moved, because I think he actually hurts them against the Warriors due to his lack of defense, and the fact Tristian Thompson is just as good a rebounder, but a better defender.  Maybe Derrick Rose and Jimmy Butler should start posting pics together and start saying things to the effect of them being better teammates than LeBron and Love.  Lowry and DeRozan already get along based on the video I posted before this, but they can be the guys maybe leaking "stories" to the media about things Love or LeBron did that disrespects the other or causes more controversy.  I mean they could leak anything to Chris Broussard and he'd report it so there they go.  Now I just need them to see this.


Don't forget to share on any and every form of social media your heart desires!  Also feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment